• Pathways, MI

    Great Start to Quality Western Resource Center (GSQWRC) is a program of Pathways, MI


Top Panel
Sunday 24 Jun 2018
  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size



What If I Have Questions About Licensing?

 Interested in getting licensed as a Family Child Care Home?

Are you thinking about becoming licensed to do child care in your home? Or, do you know someone who is interested in becoming licensed?

If you need individual assistance or a provider support specialist to speak with, please contact our office (616-396-2301 ext. 121 or 1-800-396-0241 ext. 121) and speak to Kim Lokers.



downloadChild Care Application

downloadChild Care Home Record Requirements 

downloadChild Record Folder Labels

downloadLicensing Rules for Family and Group Child Care Homes

downloadLicensing Rules for Child Care Centers

downloadFingerprint Contact Information

 Website ButtonAdditional information and resources